We are honoured to announce that Virtu Financial, one of the worldwide leaders in trading and execution services, is joining Pyth Network to deliver institutional grade market data to power the world of DeFi.
Who is Virtu Financial?
- Recognized global leader in market making and execution services
- Publicly listed market makers on the NASDAQ (Ticker: VIRT)
- Robust product suite with offerings in execution, liquidity sourcing, analytics and broker-neutral, multi-dealer platforms in workflow technology
- Integrated, multi-asset analytics platform provides a range of pre and post-trade services, data products and compliance tools
Proven Track Record:
- Provides liquidity for over 25,000 securities, spread over 235 venues and 50+ countries
- Handles ~30% of market orders placed by retail investors in the US
- Accounted for nearly 10% of the total US stock trading volume in December 2020
- Leading designated market maker (DMM) for the Evolve Bitcoin ETF (EBIT) since February 2021, gathering up to $80 million in AUM
Virtu Financial will contribute its unique financial market data across equities, FX, and cryptocurrencies to Pyth Network. We welcome Virtu to our roster of data providers in our journey towards establishing a network and marketplace of real world, high fidelity financial data to power dApps.
- Learn more about our partnership from the official press release
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about Virtu
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!