We are proud to welcome Amber Group, a leading global crypto trading and technology firm, to the Pyth Network in order to make markets more accessible and transparent for trading participants!
Who is Amber Group?
- Amber Group is one of the world’s leading crypto finance service providers, operating 24/7 with a presence in Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, and Vancouver.
- To date, the company has raised a total of 128 million in funding from China Renaissance, Tiger Brokers, Tiger Global Management, Area Holdings, Tru Arrow Partners, A&T Capital, Sky9 Capital, DCM Fund, Gobi Partners, Paradigm, Pantera Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Blockchain.com, Polychain Capital, Dragonfly Capital, and Fenbushi Capital.
Proven Track Record:
- Founded in 2017, the Amber Group has over $1.5 billion in AUM.
- Since Amber Group has cumulatively traded over $500 billion and is now integrated with 100+ exchanges and trading venues across the globe.
Through the partnership, Amber Group will contribute its first-party crypto-asset market data to the Pyth Network.
“Joining the Pyth Network was an obvious decision for us as we share a common goal to make markets more accessible and transparent for trading participants through blockchain technology and decentralized finance,” said Michael Wu, Chief Executive Officer of Amber. “The Pyth Network is one of the most exciting and promising projects that we’ve seen hit the ecosystem and we look forward to providing our crypto data to help it flourish.”
We look forward to further coordinating with amazing partners to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power any financial dApps regardless of their blockchain base and offer the best data to the world.
- You can read more about our partnership from the official press release
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about Amber Group
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!