We are pleased to welcome OSL, a leading insured and licensed digital asset platform that provides brokerage, custody, and exchange services for institutional clients, to the Pyth Network in order to bring transparency and accessibility to the industry
Who is OSL?
- OSL is the world’s first and only insured and SFC-licensed digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
- The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, as well as secure and insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
Proven Track Record:
- Founded in 2018 and based in Hong Kong, the company is backed by Asia’s leading public fintech and digital asset company, BC Technology Group (stock code: HK 863). OSL is the region’s most comprehensive licensed digital asset platform.
OSL will provide real-time cryptocurrency market data to the Pyth network.
"OSL is excited to be part of the Pyth Network," said Andrew Walton, Head of Exchange at OSL. "The values behind the project are consistent with OSL’s in bringing transparency and accessibility to the industry by leveraging the power of blockchains such as Solana to provide accurate, time-sensitive data on decentralized infrastructure."
We look forward to further coordinating with amazing partners to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power any financial dApps regardless of their blockchain base and offer the best data to the world.
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about OSL
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!