We are proud to have bitbank, one of the largest and most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan, joining the Pyth Network. bitbank will contribute its real-time market data for crypto assets.
Who is bitbank?
- bitbank is a certified cryptocurrency exchange in Japan, serving more than 550,000 users and 30 available trading pairs, with approximately 20~30% spot-volume share domestically.
- bitbank traded an average monthly volume of 3.7 billion yen in 2018 and 7.2 billion yen in 2021 with 50~70% volume share for altcoins among Japanese crypto exchanges
- bitbank is ISMS certified and abiding by every financial regulation standard prescribed by the Japanese FSA.
"Timely and transparent data is the cornerstone of creating a thriving ecosystem in the financial space," said Noriyuki Hirosue, the founder and CEO of bitbank. "We believe that the Pyth Network has the potential to deliver a dependable market data infrastructure in DeFi, and are looking forward to taking part in the initiative."
We look forward to further coordinating with many amazing partners to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high-fidelity financial data and power any financial dApps regardless of their blockchain base.
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about bitbank
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!