We are thrilled to have GMO Coin, the crypto assets trading subsidiary of GMO Internet Inc., joining the Pyth Network to unleash their real-world data on-chain to standardize market data access and bring it to the masses. We are excited to extend the global reach of Pyth with one of the strongest institutions in Japan.
Who is GMO Coin?
- GMO Coin was established in October 2016 as a crypto assets exchange business company and has registered as a crypto assets exchange in July 2018.
- GMO Coin is also registered as a Type I Japanese Financial Instruments Business since May 2020
- GMO Coin is part of the GMO Internet Inc. group, the latter being listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO: 9449)
Proven Track Record:
- GMO Coin has a total volume traded of about $500 million traded on a daily basis across its various assets — with all markets being traded are versus the Japanese Yen
Through the partnership, GMO Coin will contribute its first-party crypto-asset market data to the Pyth Network.
We look forward to further coordinating with amazing partners to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power any financial dApps regardless of their blockchain base and offer the best data to the world.
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about GMO Coin
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!