We are excited to announce that GTS, one of the leading global electronic market makers on the NYSE, is joining Pyth as an institutional data provider in our oracle network solution.
Who is GTS?
- Designated Market Maker (DMM) on NYSE, highest regulated exchange in the world
- Recognized global leader in sophisticated asset pricing and risk transfers
- Trades approximately 50,000 financial instruments across multiple asset classes globally
- Leveraging newest AI systems and sophisticated pricing models to bring efficiency and transparency to markets
Proven Track Record:
- As leading DMM at NYSE since 2016, responsible for nearly $13 trillion of market capitalization across more than 1,100 public companies
- Accounts for 3–5% of daily cash equities volume in the US
- Proprietary systems trade as much as a billion shares of US equities per day
- Retail and ETF market making business touches virtually every US trading household
GTS is ready to provide real-time equities and FX market data for the Pyth Network. Our partnership is an important step and brings Pyth closer to bringing real world financial data, including stocks, bonds, futures, FX, and commodities on-chain with secure aggregation and sub-second latency for continuous streaming.
- Learn more about our partnership from the official press release
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Learn more about GTS
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!