Today, we welcome Osmosis to the Pyth Network as a new data provider. Osmosis is the premier trading venue of Cosmos, the open, emergent ecosystem of sovereign Layer 1s.
With this collaboration, Osmosis will provide real-time price data for Cosmos-native tokens to enhance the data offerings of the Pyth Network, especially for the Cosmos DeFi ecosystem. This is another step towards bringing all the world’s financial market data on-chain for builders globally.
“Integrating Osmosis into Pyth Network’s coalition of first-party publishers, alongside some of the most prestigious trading firms and exchanges in the industry, is an exciting milestone and a massive unlock for Cosmos DeFi users”, said Sunny Aggarwal, Osmosis Co-Founder. “By consistently providing Pyth with high fidelity on-chain price data from Osmosis, Pyth’s existing oracle network — which powers the multichain DeFi ecosystem — becomes stronger than ever.”
"Douro Labs takes great pride in its expansive partnership with Osmosis, the premier decentralized exchange on Cosmos”, said Abhimanyu Bansal, Head of Partnerships at Douro Labs. “Renowned for its innovation, Osmosis's role as a data provider to Pyth Network further underscores their dedication to fostering a secure and decentralized financial ecosystem. Together, our collaboration strengthens the foundation for a dynamic and reliable financial future.”
Who is Osmosis?
- Osmosis is an advanced Automated Market-Making (AMM) protocol focused on privacy, AMM design, and the rapidly expanding interchain.
- In the AMM design space, Osmosis is delivering optimal trades through innovating new models of market-making curves, batch execution, and deep liquidity, incentivized through a novel LP-bonding system.
- In 2023 alone, Osmosis has facilitated north of $1.5B in total trading volume.
Creators and owners of market data such as Osmosis make the Pyth mission possible. The Pyth data provider community plays a crucial role in ensuring that global Web2 and Web3 participants have continuous access to reliable, secure price data.
- Learn more about Pyth Network
- Learn more about Osmosis
- Apply to become a data provider
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!