We are excited to announce that XR Trading, a leading proprietary trading firm in the global derivatives marketplace, is joining the Pyth Network as we both look towards providing the means to bolster a flourishing digital ecosystem!
Who is XR Trading?
- XR Trading is a proprietary market-making firm that provides liquidity in a full range of financial instruments across multiple asset classes
- With an innovative trading strategy that integrates technology with a quantitative automated market-making approach, XR Trading is a leader in the global derivatives marketplace
- XR Trading has offices in Chicago, IL; New York, NY and London, United Kingdom
XR Trading will initially provide its crypto asset data with plans to expand into other asset classes as the Pyth Network scales. Matt Haraburda, President of XR Trading said: “We are firm believers in the growth and potential of DeFi as well as the importance of strong oracle solutions like the Pyth Network. We are eager to be joining the ranks of prominent peers and exchanges — both existing and forthcoming — as we build out this next gen oracle solution concurrently.”
The Pyth Network and its trusted partners look forward to further coordinating to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power dApps regardless of their blockchain base.
- Learn more about our partnership from the official press release
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about XR Trading
- Learn more about Pyth Network
We can’t wait to hear what you think! You can join the Pyth Discord and Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and be the first to hear about what’s new in the Pyth ecosystem through our newsletter. You can also learn more about Pyth here.
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!