We are pleased to announce that The Bermuda Stock Exchange, the preeminent fully-electronic, offshore securities exchange, is joining the Pyth Network to deliver its institutional grade market data to the wider DeFi ecosystem!
The BSX has subscribed to a real-time feed of equity market data from the MIAX Pearl Equities Exchange and will publish the data to the Pyth Network in mid-July.
Who is the Bermuda Stock Exchange?
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX) is the world’s preeminent, fully-electronic, offshore securities exchange, offering domestic and international issuers an affordable, well-regulated listing venue.
- The BSX is recognised by a broad range of international regulatory authorities including: the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Designated Offshore Securities Market, has Approved Stock Exchange status under Australia’s Foreign Investment Fund (FIF) taxation rules; Designated Investment Exchange status by the UK’s Financial Services Authority; Recognised Stock Exchange by the UK HM Revenue and Customs; Designated Exchange status under Canada’s Income Tax Act and is a member of America’s Central Securities Depository Association.
- The BSX expects to expand the range of data it publishes to the Pyth Network as it leverages its position as a leader in Bermuda’s capital markets and the Bermuda’s government commitment to a strong fintech regulatory foundation with the Digital Asset Business Act 2018 (DABA) creating an ideal and secure jurisdiction to foster the growth of the digital asset sector.
- The BSX is wholly owned by Miami International Holdings (MIH).
Proven Track Record
- Global leader in the insurance linked securities (ILS) asset class and with more than 650 ILS securities listed and accounting for more than 90% of global issuances.
- Listing venue for more than 250 global debt issues with a combined nominal value of $15.77 billion at the end of 2020, up 63% from 2019.
- Listed one of the world’s first exchange-traded funds designed to track digital asset investments — the Hashdex Nasdaq Crypto Index ETF — an open-ended investment fund that operates as a traditional ETF and tracks the Nasdaq Crypto Index.
- Full member of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) and currently holds a seat on the WFE’s Board of Directors. The Exchange is also an affiliate member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (I.O.S.C.O.).
- Learn more about our partnership from the official press release
- Meet the Pyth Network's data providers
- Apply to become a data provider
- Learn more about BSX
- Learn more about Pyth Network
Stay Updated with Pyth
Stay informed about Pyth network's development and upcoming events!